Greetings Roll20,  I represent a group of wonderful players that are looking to add another awesome member to our group. Shinobi Legends is a Pen and Paper roleplaying experience which takes place in an alternate Naruto Timeline where technology is much less common and the ninja villages are in constant conflict.  The players will take the role of Shinobi, Ninja, trying to make their way in this incredible world while combating their enemy the infamous Okage of the Withered Leaf village.  Our Group: We're an established group, that's been playing doing roleplay in all it's glorious formats for many years. From Online MMOrpg roleplaying, to Pen and Paper, to random chat-stories. We've done it all. We're currently looking to expand our group and would love to welcome one or two new members! Currently we consist of Four amazing guys and one wonderful girl and we'd love to add a little more variety to the group. Games: We play anything - really. Pathfinder, World of Darkness games (Any line), Homebrews such as Pokémon and Naruto and the like. We do not play D&D. It should be said we are 'not' looking for "wargamers" or in general players where system trumps roleplaying. For us the RP is the primary concern and stroy + character development = our goal. We're LGBTQ friendly, though it's not a focus of ours to discuss nor do we pay it much attention. One of our players is gay, one transgender and one bisexual. Disclaimer: We are an established group and we do have our own rapport, therefore we ask that potential candidates be open-minded and ready for a bit of banter. While roleplaying is important to us, having fun trumps this and occasionally a bit of banter will overtake the roleplay for a moment or two. Contact: Hit me up here or send me a PM and we'll discuss our future together! P.S: Please note we're based in Europe, so the times will be primarily GMT+1 or rather CET.