Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [D&D 5e] DM Looking for long-term players

Hi, I'm a DM that runs mostly homebrew content with the occasional module, looking for about 2-3 players to fill out my group long-term. Must be laidback, cooperative, and mature. I allow UA, and homebrew is allowed case-by-case. Currently, a gritty survival campaign is lined up, but there will be more in the future.
I am tentatively interested.  What day and times do you play?
As of now, we're available every day of the week, in the mornings, sessions are scheduled week by week so there might not be a specific day unfortunately
What time zone?
We are in EST
I might be interested as well
I'd be interested in joining.
I'm down!.