Here is the listing, please submit your application in the application thread. Looking for 4 players for a party total of 5, plus me DMing. In a small archipelago tucked away into the corner of the world, trouble is brewing. Waters which once shone in the sunlight are darkening. Waves that once lapped against the shore are becoming choppy and harder to navigate. The sea, the provider of these sleepy islands, has begun to wake up. Not only that, but strange events are occurring in the forests. People whisper of animals trapped in time. Of the mountains singing old songs. Things are not as they once were, and the Sibling Gods have come to play. Requirements: - You show up consistently and on time. The current date is a placeholder, but games will be held on Saturdays at 8:00 PM EST. Emergencies happen, but if you're consistently late or missing games, I will kick you. - No one under the age of 18. This isn't necessarily an overly explicit campaign, but I kindly ask that minors not apply. - A zero-tolerance policy for racism, sexism, homophobia, and other kinds of harassment. This is a game of make-believe and is not the place for hatred or bigotry. - You are relatively familiar with Discord, and have access to a decent microphone & headphones, or a headset. - No pre-existing characters. You can pull aspects from characters you've enjoyed playing before, but I don't want applicants ready with a 30-page lore document, commissioned artwork, the whole shebang. - No group applications. Please feel free to send separate applications, but I will not consider applications that contain multiple people. - Patience, respect, and kindness. D&D can be such a joyous experience when the players and DM come together and treat each other as human beings. I've been playing D&D 5E for several years, and have DM'd a few oneshots. I'm familiar with the game and its rules but I would appreciate patience and tolerance for an inexperienced DM. Nice to Haves: - A penchant for combat and dungeon crawls. This is by no means a combat/dungeon-exclusive campaign (meaning there will be lots of time for roleplay and exploration), but those are some of my favorites aspects of the game. - A desire for roleplay and acting in-character. This doesn't mean being a Critical Role-level expert! Just thinking about what your character would do, putting yourselves in their shoes, etc. Logistics : - Starting at Level 3 - Only published materials (AKA no UA/Homebrew). If there's something you're absolutely dying to play, we can talk about it if I invite you to the game. - Players will be chosen by October 25th at the latest, with a session zero on either October 26th or November 2nd. - Paste "This, too, shall pass." somewhere in your application so I know that you've read all of this. As a bisexual female DM, I explicitly encourage women and members of marginalized communities to apply.