Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][DND][5e][Paid] DM Needs Intrepid Explorers - Homebrew Campaign

Edited 1569958396
Greetings! I am Riko, and I am starting up a new campaign in a homebrew continent on Abeir-Toril. Built from the ground up and filled with excitement and danger, this roleplay-heavy game is designed with players in mind and fun as the major goal. "So, you're looking for an adventure?" "Well, I've got one for you, just so happens. It's not an easy one. Hells, it's not even a safe one. But it's got limitless potential. And I do mean limitless. Faerun, Kara-Tur, Chult, all those places been scouted out. Mapped. Delved into, picked clean. This place? Well, my friends, untouched, to put it bluntly. Sure, there's nasties that have been living there forever, undisturbed. Tribals, monsters, ancient powers and civilizations that rose and fell. But isn't that the fun of it all? Getting yourself lost? Claiming things for yourself? Taking what isn't nailed down, bringing the words of your gods, taming the frontier? I'm funding the entire expedition, and I'll be going with you, of course. Wouldn't want you without a base to call your own, eh chap? All you have to do is pick right here on the map where you want to get started..." Details: Official Listing: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/174999/the-secrets-of-ankotar" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/174999/the-secrets-of-ankotar</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $12 per session paid through Paypal prior to session start, with a frequency of one session per week. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Session 0, and any subsequent character creation, tutoring, and development are absolutely free. Session 0 will be held on 9/16/2019 at 7:30PM PST. Sessions are weekly Wednesdays at 7:30PM PST , first session is 9/18/2019 7:30PM PST and running for 4-5 hours. Your first session is free to determine if you enjoy the pacing and experience. LGBTQA+ accepting space. Players must be capable of using voice features through Discord, no video required. Games will be streamed for posterity and entertainment! There are two open spots that need filling before the game can begin, with a total of 4 slots open; there are 3 players currently ready, making a total of 7 players maximum at one table, 5 minimum. Games will be 4-5 hours per session. What to expect: A new homebrew continent to explore, with quests and gameplay catered to player's expectations. Fully voiced NPCs and monsters, provided by an aspiring voice actor. Music designed to enhance mood and setting, no dull quiet moments. Custom made maps and immersive roleplaying. Fully detailed Discord group with constant access to fellow players and DM. One-on-one and group workshops to develop deeper characters, richer stories, and work on roleplaying elements. Tactical combats and narrative building struggles! Dynamic Lighting, detailed tokens, and memorable characters! Extra Details: DM with 13 years of DM'ing experience. One completed 2-year campaign under my belt, with countless smaller stories. This campaign will, if successful, take 2 years to complete, depending on character and story progression. In the 3 pillars of gameplay, my specialty is roleplay first, exploration second, combat third. Each pillar can be expanded upon to player interests. I run an open communication space as a DM. I request my players speak to me directly about any and all concerns, and toxic play is handled appropriately and professionally. - If you are interested, please send me a private message, or post here, so I can assist you! If you also wish, you may contact me through Discord: Riko_Miyoko#0447 . I hope to hear from you soon!
I've made some edits to the original post to more accurately reflect start times, as well as adding in some more plot exposition. Our game currently has two spots open that must be filled before we can begin, we have 3 players currently!
What time zone is this in?
I'm interested in the game. It sounds pretty cool.
Our game is tentatively scheduled for 7:30PST on Wednesdays. This is our strongest start time for available players.
An official start date has been updated, and currently there are four open slots that can be filled. We have 3 players at this current time, and we are still accepting!
I had a great time in our first session, can't wait for our next one so we can discover new and exciting things and then to die horribly from them. But seriously was well worth the 12bucks to play with a professional DM.
As an update, we currently have 3 out of 5 slots filled. The game has only had one session, so if you're inclined to join, please let me know. We have moved our usual playtime to tomorrow, 9/26/2019 7:30 PST for one session, then will be returning to Wednesdays moving forward.
I've held an interview as of now, but the spots are still open. If you're seeking a homebrew experience with consequence, exploration, and untapped dungeons filled with loot, I have 2 seats available!
i'd join if first session was free. too many experiences with paid games where the DM is trash and at this point I just feel like I'm rolling the dice with my money
Based on feedback, I've updated the first session of games for new players to be free , to help prospecting players determine if they want to join long-term.!
First session free! Come join our 3 adventurers this coming Wednesday to finish exploring the first dungeon. Game is underway, but two adventurers are still welcome!
Unfortunately one of our players had to leave, which means this game requires at least one other player to begin running again. Now with 3 open seats and eagerly awaiting adventurers and explorers!
I'd like a seat a the table. See if you can fit me in
Im interested in hopping in for a session to get a feel for the party and your DM style. I am looking for heavy RP where the DM actually incorporates backstory into the narrative as well as players who are commited to the game. Hit me up!
I am looking for a committed group of gamers who want to play every week.&nbsp; I'm happy to support a good DM with and would really like to have a long term campaign that gets into higher levels with a balance of role-play, exploration and lore with some tactical combat that adds to the story.&nbsp; Let me know if I can join for a session and see if it's a good fit.