Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][18+][5E][EST] Looking for 2+ players for a Sunless Citadel run!

I am looking for 2+ players to join me (GM) and a player to start a campaign. The campaign will be Sunless Citadel. Sessions will be held on the weekend (Saturday/evenings preferred).  I am an experienced offline GM looking to get a start at playing and DMing online. The player already signed up is new to DnD completely. Other new players are encouraged to sign up! This is just a starter campaign to help introduce all of us to each other. I plan on continuing the game with the same party using other WOTC campaigns. Communication will be over call on discord.  If you have any interest, please reply with a character sheet or idea! 
Hey there, I would maybe be interested in joining, do you know what sort of times you would start the game? (I'm GMT+1)
ThePatMachine said: Hey there, I would maybe be interested in joining, do you know what sort of times you would start the game? (I'm GMT+1) Hi! I sent you a pm on here!!
Hello, I am interested in joining I have little to now experience i have created characters before nothing more.