Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

God Loves Man Kills A Marvel FASERIP Campaign

Campaign Based on the X-men Graphic novel by Chris Clairmont. a over zealous Preacher believes mutants must die because they are NOT human . The X-men deal as best they can to stop the insanity of Stryker and the Purifiers. Line up consists of Cyclops. Collossus, Storm ,Wolverine Nightcrawler  and Shadowcat. Looking to Record Campaign for broadcast on Youtube. will be Starting in November once we have the Roster Filled, Comment or message if interested . Games will be on Friday evenings Bi-weekly and central standard time 7-11pm bia Roll20 and discord. will be using Pregens
Sounds awesome. Remember this graphic novel. Time isn't good for me though
Any Marvel Fans out there..?
Well, I love the FASERIP system (and Marvel in general) and the time would probably work for me.  Sadly, I can't play in voice games.  If you ever run a text Marvel game, though, keep me in mind.  The character that this account is named after started in a Marvel game back in the late 90s.
Megan Jones said: Well, I love the FASERIP system (and Marvel in general) and the time would probably work for me.  Sadly, I can't play in voice games.  If you ever run a text Marvel game, though, keep me in mind.  The character that this account is named after started in a Marvel game back in the late 90s. Sorry but all games are Video and Voice