I'm looking for an online group, preferably all adults, that's willing to take on somebody who's still kind of learning the ropes. I've never played a module before, but Curse of Strahd and Ghosts of Saltmarsh both piqued my interest and I'm eager to learn what they're like. I'm potentially open to other modules except for ones like Tomb of Annihilation, which seems more combat-focused and grindy from what I've heard. I'm someone who's less fond of combat than I am of roleplay, so a group that's looking just to beat the module as quick as possible might not be for me. I am looking to bring a wizard to the campaign, though I have other characters in my reserves--mostly mages of various sorts. I'm more than willing to work with a DM to shape whatever PC I bring to better fit the setting. Tuesday and Saturday evenings are my best bet. Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays are out for me, and Fridays are iffy. Let me know if you think I might be a good fit for your group!