Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Making Infravision With Dynamic Lighting

I'm trying to set up a character to have Infravision, but no matter what I do all the Players see the light. I have "All Players See Light" unchecked, and "Has Sight" is checked. All my Human Players have "Has Sight" checked so they can see torches. Unfortunately all my Players see the Darkvision as well. What am I missing here? 
Try one of these: The token is linked to a character sheet I presume? The permissions on the character sheet should be limited to only the player who is controlling that character. Alternately, de-link the token from any character sheet. Manually assign control of the token to the single player.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Also, how are you testing the darkvision? Are you just using Ctrl-L, just looking at it from the GM view, logging in as a player, or asking your players what they see?
I have used all ways of seeing what they see. Gunna try changing permissions.
Mark S. said: Try one of these: The token is linked to a character sheet I presume? The permissions on the character sheet should be limited to only the player who is controlling that character. Alternately, de-link the token from any character sheet. Manually assign control of the token to the single player. I adjusted the permissions, as you suggested, and it worked. Thank you very much.