Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [18+] - Tyranny 5e + Homebrew + Thursdays 7-10:30 PM EST

We are starting tonight at 7 EST. Here in about an hour. I've been dm'ing for a few years with a solid group in real life, and im starting a second group for people who can't make it into the first. We are starting tonight and will be running every Thursday 7-10:30 pm running through Tyranny of Dragons. There will be much homebrew added as the existing universe I have built has a lot going on and this module will be put inside of it. I had two people drop last minute so i'm looking for a couple online peeps to fill the void. The rest of us are from Ohio. This will be a solid long term type of game.
I might be down for this if you are still looking for people
I would also be intetestef