Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stuck at Loading (No New Game)

Hello there! So have the following problem. Since about Thursday evening, whenever I enter a Game/Campaing of mine, its stuck at loading. I have to reload the page multiple times until it works and I finally enter the Game. And yes I have done everything allready, from checking the browsers up to delating the cache. Also seeing how recently people also had the problem, I feel it cant come from me. Its not games that have been created today, its all games and there are some that has been made a year ago. I need help with that problem. Thank you in regards.

Edited 1571436785
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hi Silvia U. - Thank you for the report and we apologize for any trouble! To best assist with troubleshooting this, would you mind providing us with the exact name of a game that this issue has or is occurring in?
Well ok, its all I am having, but well those I tested out is Adventures of Kalimor (Where I am the GM) The Tournement of Termina, The Ancients tournament, Madam backwards is Madam (Where I am just a Player)
Same problem. None of my games will load. I have tried now from 3 (!) different computers, using Firefox 69.0.3 and Chrome 77.0.3865.120, Win7. Nothing works. I suppose it is very obvious that it's not a problem on my end after trying to run this from 3 different computers.

Edited 1571439487
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hey all - Thank you for the additional details. Unfortunately, when I go to load into the games you mentioned, I am having no issues loading in. Would you mind providing some additional information below, whenever you get a chance, please? This will allow me to best escalate this to our development team so they can further investigate what might be going on here.  A snapshot of the following computer settings/options (A good place to find this info if you don't know it is  Support Details ): Web Browser(s)  Browser Version(s) Operating System(s) If Javascript is enabled Your anti-virus software List of any browser add-ons or extensions enabled A Console Log from the moment you try to load into the game. Directions for providing a console log in Chrome can be found  here . Firefox will have the same process as what is noted in the Chrome article except it uses a different interface, which is explained  here .

Edited 1571440310
Well sadly I cant do any screenshots, but I can tell I use Firefox 69 for Roll 20 and I have Windows 10 as Opertating System and Javascript  is enabled Also I have Norton as Anti Virus Software
Silvia U. said: Well sadly I cant do any screenshots, but I can tell I use Firefox 69 for Roll 20 and I have Windows 10 as Opertating System and Javascript  is enabled Also I have Norton as Anti Virus Software Hey Silvia U. - Gotcha! Thanks for confirming that. Are you able to provide us with the console log (item #2) as well? Getting that console log is important for allowing our development team to best diagnose and address this issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Again sadly no screenshot, but well thats the text after trying to log in aswell as well jumping through some websites, because I had to get this all set up nsLoginManager: searchLogins: `formActionOrigin` or `httpRealm` is recommended LoginManager.jsm:467:13 LoginHelper: Couldn't parse origin for about:blank <unavailable> LoginHelper.jsm:248:11 Exception { name: "NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE", message: "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsICacheInfoChannel.isRacing]", result: 2147746065, filename: "resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js", lineNumber: 334, columnNumber: 0, data: null, stack: "NetworkResponseListener.prototype._getSecurityInfo<@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:334:26\nexports.makeInfallible/<@resource://devtools/shared/ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:111:22\nonStartRequest@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:226:10\n", location: XPCWrappedNative_NoHelper } ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:90:13 Exception { name: "NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE", message: "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsICacheInfoChannel.isRacing]", result: 2147746065, filename: "resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js", lineNumber: 334, columnNumber: 0, data: null, stack: "NetworkResponseListener.prototype._getSecurityInfo<@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:334:26\nexports.makeInfallible/<@resource://devtools/shared/ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:111:22\nonStartRequest@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:226:10\n", location: XPCWrappedNative_NoHelper } ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:90:13 Exception { name: "NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE", message: "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsICacheInfoChannel.isRacing]", result: 2147746065, filename: "resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js", lineNumber: 334, columnNumber: 0, data: null, stack: "NetworkResponseListener.prototype._getSecurityInfo<@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:334:26\nexports.makeInfallible/<@resource://devtools/shared/ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:111:22\nonStartRequest@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:226:10\n", location: XPCWrappedNative_NoHelper } ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:90:13 Exception { name: "NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE", message: "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsICacheInfoChannel.isRacing]", result: 2147746065, filename: "resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js", lineNumber: 334, columnNumber: 0, data: null, stack: "NetworkResponseListener.prototype._getSecurityInfo<@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:334:26\nexports.makeInfallible/<@resource://devtools/shared/ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:111:22\nonStartRequest@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:226:10\n", location: XPCWrappedNative_NoHelper } ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:90:13 Exception { name: "NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE", message: "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsICacheInfoChannel.isRacing]", result: 2147746065, filename: "resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js", lineNumber: 334, columnNumber: 0, data: null, stack: "NetworkResponseListener.prototype._getSecurityInfo<@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:334:26\nexports.makeInfallible/<@resource://devtools/shared/ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:111:22\nonStartRequest@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:226:10\n", location: XPCWrappedNative_NoHelper } ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:90:13 LoginHelper: Couldn't parse origin for about:blank <unavailable> LoginHelper.jsm:248:11

Edited 1571510976
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Silvia U. said: Again sadly no screenshot, but well thats the text after trying to log in aswell as well jumping through some websites, because I had to get this all set up nsLoginManager: searchLogins: `formActionOrigin` or `httpRealm` is recommended LoginManager.jsm:467:13 LoginHelper: Couldn't parse origin for about:blank <unavailable> LoginHelper.jsm:248:11 Exception { name: "NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE", message: "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsICacheInfoChannel.isRacing]", result: 2147746065, filename: "resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js", lineNumber: 334, columnNumber: 0, data: null, stack: "NetworkResponseListener.prototype._getSecurityInfo<@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:334:26\nexports.makeInfallible/<@resource://devtools/shared/ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:111:22\nonStartRequest@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:226:10\n", location: XPCWrappedNative_NoHelper } ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:90:13 Exception { name: "NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE", message: "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsICacheInfoChannel.isRacing]", result: 2147746065, filename: "resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js", lineNumber: 334, columnNumber: 0, data: null, stack: "NetworkResponseListener.prototype._getSecurityInfo<@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:334:26\nexports.makeInfallible/<@resource://devtools/shared/ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:111:22\nonStartRequest@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:226:10\n", location: XPCWrappedNative_NoHelper } ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:90:13 Exception { name: "NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE", message: "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsICacheInfoChannel.isRacing]", result: 2147746065, filename: "resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js", lineNumber: 334, columnNumber: 0, data: null, stack: "NetworkResponseListener.prototype._getSecurityInfo<@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:334:26\nexports.makeInfallible/<@resource://devtools/shared/ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:111:22\nonStartRequest@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:226:10\n", location: XPCWrappedNative_NoHelper } ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:90:13 Exception { name: "NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE", message: "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsICacheInfoChannel.isRacing]", result: 2147746065, filename: "resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js", lineNumber: 334, columnNumber: 0, data: null, stack: "NetworkResponseListener.prototype._getSecurityInfo<@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:334:26\nexports.makeInfallible/<@resource://devtools/shared/ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:111:22\nonStartRequest@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:226:10\n", location: XPCWrappedNative_NoHelper } ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:90:13 Exception { name: "NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE", message: "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsICacheInfoChannel.isRacing]", result: 2147746065, filename: "resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js", lineNumber: 334, columnNumber: 0, data: null, stack: "NetworkResponseListener.prototype._getSecurityInfo<@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:334:26\nexports.makeInfallible/<@resource://devtools/shared/ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:111:22\nonStartRequest@resource://devtools/server/actors/network-monitor/network-response-listener.js:226:10\n", location: XPCWrappedNative_NoHelper } ThreadSafeDevToolsUtils.js:90:13 LoginHelper: Couldn't parse origin for about:blank <unavailable> LoginHelper.jsm:248:11 Hello Silvia U. - This actually seems to be a log from the Network tab in the Firefox developer tools, rather than the Console tab. Again, to best troubleshoot this, we would need a log from the Console tab. I found an additional article with better directions on how to send a console log in Firefox. Here it is . However, for those directions, you can ignore steps 9 and 10 and instead copy-paste the log directly to me here. We apologize for any troubles and we really appreciate your patience. Thank you!
Hello, I also cant log in on any game I joined or created. Last saturday it worked fine, but since 2 hours ago, I have the problem. I already tried to clear the cache, turn off all addons, restarted Firefox and my PC, but it did not work. Interestingly, it doesnt even load the chat/options button, only the roll 20 logo/toolsbar on the left. My specifications: Windows 7 64bit Firefox Quantum 69.0.3 (64bit) Java is activated and updated Avast Free Antivirus 19.8.2393 (Build 19.8.4793.541) Currently no Firefox addons enabled Also attached what I encounter plus the console log from Firefox and the games I tried to join: What I see Console All games I tried to join and encountered the problem
Well I guess the biggest problem is, that its German, but here it is&nbsp; 22:09:48.516 Content Security Policy: Die Einstellungen der Seite haben das Laden einer Ressource auf inline blockiert ("script-src"). editor:12:1 22:09:48.517 Content Security Policy: Die Einstellungen der Seite haben das Laden einer Ressource auf inline blockiert ("script-src"). editor:13:1 22:09:48.557 JQMIGRATE: Logging is active jquery.migrate.js:20:10 22:09:48.580 Content Security Policy: Die Einstellungen der Seite haben das Laden einer Ressource auf inline blockiert ("script-src"). 3 editor:1444:6 22:09:48.580 Content Security Policy: Die Einstellungen der Seite haben das Laden einer Ressource auf inline blockiert ("script-src"). 3 editor:1450:5 22:09:51.058 SyntaxError: missing name after . operator app.js:236:10776 22:09:51.078 Content Security Policy: Die Einstellungen der Seite haben das Laden einer Ressource auf inline blockiert ("script-src"). editor:5061:1 22:09:51.081 ReferenceError: soundManager is not defined startjs:31:1 22:09:51.110 Anfrage für Zugriff auf Cookies oder Speicher für "&lt;URL&gt;" wurde blockiert, weil sie von einem Element zur Aktivitätenverfolgung (Tracker) stammt und das Blockieren von Seitenelementen aktiviert ist. 3 22:09:51.110 Anfrage für Zugriff auf Cookies oder Speicher für "<a href="https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js</a>" wurde blockiert, weil sie von einem Element zur Aktivitätenverfolgung (Tracker) stammt und das Blockieren von Seitenelementen aktiviert ist. editor 22:09:51.155 Anfrage für Zugriff auf Cookies oder Speicher für "<a href="https://www.google-analytics.com/r/collect?v=1&amp;_v=j79&amp;a=9222…id=UA-31040388-1&amp;_gid=2008462658.1569839541&amp;_r=1&amp;z=644277158" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com/r/collect?v=1&amp;_v=j79&amp;a=9222…id=UA-31040388-1&amp;_gid=2008462658.1569839541&amp;_r=1&amp;z=644277158</a>" wurde blockiert, weil sie von einem Element zur Aktivitätenverfolgung (Tracker) stammt und das Blockieren von Seitenelementen aktiviert ist. editor 22:09:51.202 Anfrage für Zugriff auf Cookies oder Speicher für "<a href="https://stats.g.doubleclick.net/r/collect?v=1&amp;aip=1&amp;t=dc&amp;_r=…gid=2008462658.1569839541&amp;gjid=1502049262&amp;_v=j79&amp;z=644277158" rel="nofollow">https://stats.g.doubleclick.net/r/collect?v=1&amp;aip=1&amp;t=dc&amp;_r=…gid=2008462658.1569839541&amp;gjid=1502049262&amp;_v=j79&amp;z=644277158</a>" wurde blockiert, weil sie von einem Element zur Aktivitätenverfolgung (Tracker) stammt und das Blockieren von Seitenelementen aktiviert ist. editor
So, does this mean only Germans cannot access this site anymore?

Edited 1571584185
Hey all (and Guten Tag at all fellow Germans) with the same issue. I just changed some Audio-Video-Chat settings (to none) in my Game (Terrifying Tower). Since then I cant access the game at all/ It just shows the loading screen. I'm on a Mac (macOS Mojave Version 10.14.6) Web Browser - Chrome Version 77.0.3865.12 Javascript is enabled. Update: When I reload the game a few times it eventually reloads and I can enter the game again. But I need a few tries every time i wanna re-enter the game. Hope we can get this solved.