Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG (2 Players) (Experienced Tabletop) (D&D 5e) (Pathfinder) (Vampire VTM) (Every other Saturday)

HI,      We are looking for a group who can run a 1 shot and willing to teach basics tonight or tomorrow day. Time Zone MTZ/CST I have been playing D&D since 2nd Edition. playing an ongoing campaign of D&D 5e (Roll 20) under my belt and tons of pathfinder. I have also played and enjoyed Vampire the Masquerade (Roll 20) and would enjoy playing again. My friend Has loved playing D&D, Pathfinder, and Kathulu all physical Table top. I have been able to teach him basic for character creation and dice rolling but have no teaching or in depth know how about Roll 20.
I Realize this post is a little old, so you may have already plugged the hole in your heart but I'll post this anyways. Hi! I am a member of a small TTRPG community who run VtM and other games pretty often and while all of our games are currently plugged games start up pretty often and we are willing to make room and facilitate a learning environment of new players to most any system, if you are a little patient and are content with just making some friends while the next games rolls around I offer you to PM me on Discord at VTyranid#0032 This offer stands to anyone who reads this, not just the poster!