Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Van Ricthen's Alliance, War Beyond the Mists -Ad&d 2nd ed

After the Death of His son Van Richten learns of a plan Between the Lords of the Demi-plane of the Dead to Breach the Mists and lead an Army of Undead and Monsters to enslave the Living on Krynn. Van Richten learns to Teleport his Tower to Krynn. He seeks heros to help foil the plans of these Foul Overlords. Seeking a party of 6 stalwart adventurers to take this challenge. . Playing in Dragonlance and The Demi-plane of Dread Starting at 1st level allowing Dual , Multi-class and Kitted Character types for an ongoing Bi weekly Campaign on Roll20 Via DISCORD being Recorded Captured and posted on YOUTUBE so cams and mic needed Will you help Van Richten avenge his sons death and prevent an Army of the Damned from destroying Krynn .. Games will be Every other Saturday from 7-11pm
comment or message if interested in playing
Alright Dragonlance Fans this is a DL Demi Plane Hybrid campaign Comment or message if interested in Playing
Seeking Ravenloft and Dragonlance Fans to Play
I suspect that the overlap between AD&D and people interested in a game that requires a webcam is pretty slim. Given that the audience for the older editions is likewise probably older, a good share of those will then want to use Saturdays for family time. I bet that changing to 5E or dropping the webcam will have people flock in.
Pat vdR said: I suspect that the overlap between AD&D and people interested in a game that requires a webcam is pretty slim. Given that the audience for the older editions is likewise probably older, a good share of those will then want to use Saturdays for family time. I bet that changing to 5E or dropping the webcam will have people flock in. I dont play 5e. and ill wait for players of 2nded
Anyway we Currently have 2 players Seeking 4 more. i think this is gonna be a Great Campaign so message if interested
Looking to Start Campaign Soon. Still seeking Players
Ok Dragonlance Fans . are you out there..?
Still seeking 4 players
Campaign starting Soon. Need several more players
Just had a  new player Join now seeking 3 more Grognards to join this epic Campaogn
Character creation is coming soon.seeking more players
I'm interested in this, I have a mic and camera I'd be willing to try out. 
Lost 2 players so far seeking 2-3 more before campaign starts
lost a player still seeking 2-3 players
Seeking 2 players Character Creation is this Coming Saturday seeking those with Knowledge of the Dragonlance setting
Still seeking players. looking for 203. Character creation is thisSaturday