Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Recursive Tables producing a result of 0

Hello, I'm hoping someone can tell me what i'm doing wrong here.  I have the recursive tables script installed and anytime i try to call upon a table using the API command !rt /w gm [[1t[Individual-Treasure-CR-0-4]]] (for example) i get the result: (From DM (GM)):  0 Now the table i'm rolling on looks like the below image So i'm clearly doing something wrong.  any help and or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Iaurcair
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
hmm... I just recreated your table and tried this out.  I didn't have any issues. I don't know what weights you have, but that shouldn't matter.  If you just roll the table directly, do you get a logical result (say "[[3d6]] EP") ?  If you remove the whisper, does it work?  Try renaming the table?  Does it work with other tables?  Try making a simple coin table with "heads" and "tails" and see if that works?

Edited 1571581150
Hi The Aaron,  Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. For me it's the same on any table i roll using that method.  the result is always 0
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
hmm.. Can you PM me an invite and GM me?  I think I'll need to take a closer look...
of course
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Fixed!&nbsp; TerrainGenerator was changing the message object.&nbsp; I've sent a pull request with a bug fix for it:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/pull/870" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/pull/870</a> I left a fixed copy of the script in your Game, you can switch back to the Script Library version when the above gets merged.&nbsp; Cheers!
Thank you The Aaron.&nbsp;&nbsp;
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No problem! =D
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The TerrainGenerator bug fix is in Roll20's repo now, you should be able to switch back to the 1-click version.&nbsp;
thank you The Aaron