Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Players not in game still in "can be edited by"

After moving games around, making copies to keep all the journals/maps in the same places, I've found that roll20 still seems to think that some of the older players are still in that game, even though they are not. In the above image, Jaster and JiiBee should not be in that selection, but I cannot find any way to remove them from that, this is from a copy of a game they were in that I changed around for a second group. This is using the Pathfinder (community) sheets if that matters at all. Using Chrome but also occurs on Firefox.
Hello NapazTrix, I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. Can you confirm that this issue is happening with your Slaves of the Elvaan - Mondays (FFD20) campaign? If not, let us know the name of the campaign and we will be able to provide additional assistance. Thanks!
Yes that is the game it is affecting. 
Hello NapazTrix -  Thanks for reaching out and apologies for any trouble or confusion with this. To best assist in solving the baseline issue, can you try to confirm the workflow of how this occurred, please? When you copied this game, did you select the "Players and Player Settings (Including Macros)" checkbox from the "Copy from this Game......" portion of the process? If so, did that copy include the players Jaster and JiiBee? Again, if so, did you simply remove them from the game? We appreciate your patience and any additional information you can provide. 
Yes, I copied everything including players as they had macros and such on their sheets I was wanting to copy over, as well as some players staying in the 2nd group. I have removed those 2 from that game, but they still show up in the "edited by" list.
Hello NapazTrix - We appreciate your patience and your report. For the baseline problem, we are still conducting further investigation and have forwarded the issue to our developers. However, to get this fixed immediately for you, we were able to go into the backend of that game and remove those players manually so they should no longer appear in any dropdowns. Would you mind confirming if you are no longer seeing them on your end, please? Thank you!
That has fixed it, thanks a bunch :D