Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Shadowrun: Sixth World. Interested welcome.

Hello! I'm looking for interested people to join a Shadowrun: Sixth World playing group. I want to use as many platforms as possible to keep up the discussion and keep resolving actions. This might be Chat, Pbp or Tabletop. Lets start the Discussion!
1568533598

Edited 1568533762
I'd love to join this if it's chat. I've been looking for a shadowrun campaign and I already have a character ready. Please let me know what's going on. Thank you. -Liz P.S. this will be my first shadowrun game so please help me out as I go. Need most help with the number of dice.
Hello! Thanks for your interest! Yes this will be chat but I won't rely strictly on Chat sessions. I want to use Pbp as getting people all together just for chat session can be a pain. I would like out of session discussions too. Something that Out Of Character threads and strict session schedules do not provide. As for character's, I am planning an All decker, technomancer game to start.
Is that the new oversimplified shadowrun edition 6?
Gladwell said: dio s. said: Is that the new oversimplified shadowrun edition 6? Oh Christ didn't see it! Thank you Dio, dodged a bullet there.  I'm out! Good luck on your runs Chummers. Sure!
My main Profile/Table Site was 503(down) for a while, but it's back up. Check it out if you'd like. Check my profile on roll20.
Hey! Any friends looking for Doom Patrol ,......here we are! New Ark, Hello! ;-)   Barbarian lead the way!
Interested in players who do not what to just sit around waiting for the next session to be anounced. Any communications between GM to PLAYER or PLAYER to PLAYER are potential ideas and actions to be resolved. So if you are a person who wonders what their character is doing just to get through the day, this is a group for you.