Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][PF1][PAID][EASTERN] GM looking for Experienced players for Friday/Sunday Evening Game

Edited 1572041898
Toby
Pro
LFG Link: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/180784/pick-your-adventure-path" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/180784/pick-your-adventure-path</a> Hello folks, Tobias Fox here, looking for between 4-6 players to join for a long term PF1 game.&nbsp; I am open to run a variety of games in the pathfinder system from AP's to Modules or even (premade) homebrew campaigns; traditional fantasy or PF Modern.&nbsp; This game will run from 8pm Eastern to about 12am on either Friday night or Sunday night. We will be using the No Feat Tax Rules, Action Points and a Modified item creation system (no feats required for items less than 20,000 gp, 3,000 for potions, or 500 gp for scrolls).&nbsp; Leadership (modified) is allowed, Syth is allowed.&nbsp; Broodmaster is banned. Some 3pp Content is permitted so long as it is available on the PFSRD or a searchable pdf can be provided for review.&nbsp; For details regarding additional character creation and house rules please see the LFG entry above. If I have too few people, I may consider running a gestalt game (at least 2 people).&nbsp; If I have too many people I may consider a second game on a different night.&nbsp; For more rules and details see the LFG link above. This game will likely have mature content that is not suitable for all ages.&nbsp; Including violence, innuendo, drugs and fantasy political drama and so forth, please be aware of this before applying. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20 USD per person, per session Via PayPal or Ko-fi.&nbsp; Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Note:&nbsp; I am aware that this game link is not working for some people, I am working to fix this as quickly as I can.
Issue has been resolved.&nbsp; Thank you.