Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Starfinder] [Free] Looking to form new group of Space Adventurers! - Tuesdays 7:00pm GMT (2pm EDT)

The cold and dark void of space beckons. Life on the Frontier of the Pact Worlds is a harsh, unforgiving existence. Factions vie for what scarce resources keep fledgling outposts alive whilst the unknown harbours both opportunity and dangers for those willing to risk the drift. Looking to play once a week on Tuesday. I'm based in the UK, normally with around 7pm GMT (2pm EDT) start times..&nbsp; I'm new to Starfinder having only played twice and run once... I have 2 years of experience running D&amp;D on Roll20. The setting is likely to be the offical Pact worlds but with various tweeks and a homebrew story. My inspiration would be Firefly, Battlestar, The Expanse, Bladerunner. A Used, Grimy Dystopian future. Leaning toward the more realistic and challenging experience, we're always keen to have fun but I want your choices to matter and your victories to be deserved! I'm looking for teamwork orientated players to take part in OUR tale.. We want those who are keen to roleplay but are able to give others space at the table! Expect Roleplay, Exploration and Combat.. I like to use High quality maps, (but it's more difficult with Starfinder..), Dynamic lighting, all combat usually on the grid.. Music through Roll20 and Voice only through Discord... Thanks for reading! If this feels like something you might be into, please checkout the Roll20 Listing.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/181123/space-bobbins" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/181123/space-bobbins</a>
Filled out an application, are you going to try and run with 7 players?
Thanks Inocencio - 7 isnt the aim, it just makes sense to have a bit of headroom when people are joining the server. 4-5 is ideal for me, but I've also found having a slightly bigger group, with a little rotation, ensures we have a good shot at a full table everytime..