Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Invisible Site Notices, Again

Edited 1571800881
Community Forums  Bug Reports & Technical Issues  Invisible Site Notices July 26 (2 months ago) Helen P. Instead of a pale tan font on a pale tan background, which is nearly impossible to read (especially on a small phone screen), would you please use a dark, contrasting font, like black?  Some people can't read the site notices at the top of the page at all.  Thank you. __________ Invisible Site Notices, Now Visible August 19 (2 months ago) Helen P. Thanks for the red -- it's much easier to notice and read. _____ August 19 (2 months ago) Drespar [Roll20 Team] Hi Helen, The red site banner is actually reserved for issues that are very high priority. I will be actively mentioning to the team to improve readability for the yellow alert. Sorry for the confusion! __________ Invisible Site Notices, Again October 22 (today) Helen P. There's more of it today; what does it say, please?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I was just about to post a stylus style to improve readability, but it looks like Roll20 took care of it in the time it took me to write it. :D