Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Broken Token Action Macros in the D&D 5E by Roll20 sheet

I am not sure what has caused this, but after playing for a short time in my descent into Avernus game, all of the NPC sheets I brought over to the game using the transmogrifyer have suddenly stopped functioning correctly.  I set up token macros on all of my NPS's using the macro string %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action} for attacks, and they show up as broken when I attempt to use them as token macros. Any sheet i made in the game itself functions correctly, but even making new macros on the imported sheets yields the same results. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so does anyone have a solution that is not just, remake all 200 or so imported sheets?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Were both games created using the same sheet?
yes. and none of my other dnd 5e games using the same sheets, many transmogrified from other gams, are having the issue.