Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Listing will not Show

Edited 1572189949
tobi
Plus
Last night, I put my listing on. It states it could take two hours for the listing to show. After eight hours, the listing still did not show. I have disabled and enabled it again but it still does not show. WHAT DO I DO?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are you using the right search parameters? Common issues involve not toggling the 18+ flag. What's the name of the game and the system used? At the very least the community can help confirm whether or not we can find it for you?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This one?:
Hello threedragons, I am sorry that you were unable to find your game.  I have taken a look at all of your current games. I only see one game with an active LFG Listing. It is your Princes of the Apocalypse game. It is currently on the 7th page of the Looking for Group tool with only selecting the Mature Content(18+) filter.  We hope this information helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach back out. Thanks!
Yup, it just took awhile. Delisting it then listing again seemed to work. Thanks