Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Jukebox and Sorting Tracks

Hey, first of all please excuse my bad English, I'm not a native speaker. Second, as I am in a game with shared GMs and wanted to preapre for a game I have just discovered that one of my fellow GMs has thrown all of is tracks into the jukebox without sorting it, which are at least about 200 tracks so, when I have to upload something while in the game it just goes below all of this. I have started to oragnize it but it takes hours especially since I have to craft new playlist for every game, so the adio manager works for me only so far. I wonder if it could be possible to sort tracks into folders in the game itself with just a click and a drop-down menu; it would spare hours of work; and it works with tracks uploaded from other GMs as well.
You can export a playlist to your account and also import one from your account to a game.
I agree, all the uploaded content should be sortable, easier to pull into playlists, and have the ability to be individually tagged or notes added to it. Makes it difficult to plan an adventures music sequence when you can't find the item you are looking for.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .