Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Filter Compendium sources by Game

keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It would be very nice to have the ability to exclude certain products from Compendium Sharing on a per-game basis. A GM who is running an Acquisitions Inc. game and a Ravnica game probably doesn't want the players to be able to choose classes, spells and other options that don't exist in the other. Currently, you can tell players "don't use things that are tagged for Ravnica", but often the tags are doubled up or confusing for products that both have entries on "elves", for instance. It would be much handier and easier for GMs to exercise simple control if various compendium products could be toggled on or off within a compendium sharing slot.

Edited 1572291288
Phenomen
Translator
+1 I DM two groups: one is very serious, lore-strict and another is just my friends. So with 1st group I would like to use only official WOTC materials but with my friends I'm open to all crazy stuff from Kobold Press addons (like Midgard). In the future when you add more 3rd party Compendium addons like Odyssey of the Dragonlords or Deep Magic this problem will become even more visible.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .