Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

4e Dungeons and Dragons for Beginners and Novices

I notice a lot of interest for someone to run a 4e campaign. I bite I'll be that guy. Who wants to play? I assume the game will be a night time game; roughly 10pm eastern time one day a week. 3-5 players needed I'd prefer if they were beginners or at least newer to the system.
Would love to take part in your campaign! Available most days after 10-10:30 PM EST to play, and for contact any time before 2 PM. A few sessions, know the basics, want to learn and play more.
Sign me up! That's 7pm for me(pacific time)! I am 21 years old, male, been playing D&D for awhile now(mostly 3.5 or 3.75). edit: Don't know if I like my real name on here.......... they should give the option of a name change or your display name as others see it different then your name.... I don't know if the creators realize this or not, but over 75% of the internet don't like they're real names displayed.... edit edit:Changed my "real name" to something that's not my real name :D
I'm interested, I'm free most days and most time(With the exception of June 20th, as I'll be at an airport most of the day). I'm somewhat new to role playing but I'm well versed in most rules of 4E. Please overlook me if there are enough other people new to 4E who want in, though. Glad to see someone willing to DM.
Haven't played 4E yet, but been playing 3.5 for a while and always wanted to try 4e. I can play whenever.
I'm interested in joining up!
I would enjoy playing, just finishing up my first quest which is the first time I have ever played. CST here and am available Monday - Wednesday nights for sure, let me know if you need another player!
I'm in. I am PST so it works better for my schedule. You linked me for this thread. Do we have a group site or a subthread? Does Roll20 have that kind of feature?
I'm down. I'm pretty new to almost everything so it may take some coaching but I think I have a nominal grasp on things. I've played a couple of sessions on here and some PbP games, but the specifics are a little hazy to me.
I'd love to play a 4e campaign on here. I've played for a couple months now, so I know my way around, but I'm no pro yet. I'm in HST (GMT -10) so a nighttime game for you would be best for me, so a 10pm start would be good.
I wouldn't mind getting involved in a 4e campaign. I haven't played much lately and want to get back in.
I would like to be involved as well, haven't played before but have been reading up on it. Any time works for me as well.
pms sent, if you didn't get one but still want to play pm me and we might be able to work something out.
Definitely interested in this. Only played on DnD game before and it was extremely short.
should this one become overrun with interest and cant handle others, there is a revolving door 4e campaign maybe starting up to meet demand. <a href="http://community.roll20.net/discussion/811/a-problem-" rel="nofollow">http://community.roll20.net/discussion/811/a-problem-</a>
I'm in I've never played a tabletop game and have to used text based chat only though
I'd love to play. I'm in!
If there's still room, I'd like to join as well.
i'm a new player as well, very limited experience. i catch on quickly and i am available most weekday nights. looking for a game if anyone would have me.
I would be totally down to get into Dnd again. I haven't played in a while but I'm pretty much free a lot of the time this summer. Just tell me the day you were thinking and I can tell you if I would be free!
Very interested, any weekday night works for me.
I am down