Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5E] Anything most nights after 10 EST

Hey new friend! I've played dnd for about 18 years. I've been on roll20 for about 2 years. I've been in a few games that have fallen apart, as well I've been DMing a game for almost a year now. I'm a chill guy (zero drama) I'm a stay-at-home dad for my 2 year old son so I'm free most of the time on discord. I'm looking for a game on SUN/TUE/THU any of those nights starting after 9:30 est and I can go as late as any game will go :P As for what class I would want to play since I've been playing for so many years I dont really care! I will find enjoyment in any class or role! I just want to be able to RP and make some friends!
Hello would you be open to having brand new players? I'm definitely interested and the timetable works for me as well.
If you're cool with a system other than 5th edition dungeons and dragons, I'm about to run a Star Wars game with the FFG system Force and Destiny at around 11pm CST start time (so 12am start time EST.) Send me a private message here on Roll20 if you're interested, or add me on my discord. DapperMage#2327. We can talk over more details if you're interested!