Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFM] Burning Wheel 8pm EST

I am looking to fill a few slots for a burning wheel game, we haven’t started and are pitching ideas. We will be rotating between 2 Games every other week. 
Hey there!  I'm familiar with Burning Wheel and I would be very interested in getting to play in a game.  I do have a few questions though: What day(s) are you intending to play? When you say that you will be rotating between two games every other week, does that mean you want to have two concurrent campaigns with one game session every week, alternating between the two?  Or are you planning for bi-weekly sessions? If you have any questions for me or if you would like to set up a time to talk please let me know!
Good questions I can’t believe I forgot the day! Fridays 8pm EST Time  There will be two different GMs running 2 different games rotating every week. So the first option. 
Thanks for the response and additional information!  Fridays at 8:00 PM EST works fine for me and weekly sessions would be great.