Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF1P - Need someone like a tank to beat faces in!

Hello all! Running a cortex fantasy game on Wednesday nights every other week at 6:30pm Pacific (GMT-8 or UTC-7 or something) We have a diplomat, ranger, thief, magician, and an alchemist. In dire need of someone big and tanky. Don't worry about having no experience! We start this wednesday, and I think only one person on the team is familiar with the rules. I will teach and provide the material. It'll be sandbox style. Roleplay oriented. A Mic is required.
I would be interested. Please send PM for email info. I usually play tanky characters in all my games from MMOs to Paper and tabletop. I have 25+ years experience playing D&D style RPGs. I have never played Cortex but would be very interested in playing. Have mic and Ventrilo server.