Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Pathfinder 1e] DM looking for other DM players.

Edited 1572551999
Hey Im looking to get a couple of DM's together to run together on Saturdays or Sundays. Who will take turns in running/playing as a group. We all know alot of DM's Spend alot of time Running and want a chance to play. This will be that chance, I would be glad to start you guys off on a campaign then after its resolved someone else will role out theirs. It doesnt have to be a shared world it can all be seperate small quests or to be discussed later.
:) Already have exactly such a group, been going on for years...not sure if we will break up since Paizo has abandoned 1E, or if we’ll go to 2E?   I would be interested if the GMs would perhaps also consider other systems.  Else I could run the odd 1E game every now and then.