Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5E] Looking for a group

Hello, I'm looking for a group that wouldn't mind having a new player. I've been interested in D&D for a while now, but have never had the opportunity to play seeing as how I work a lot. If possible i would like to join something long term. My availability is where it gets a bit harder. Firstly I'm available any time on Thursdays, SAT/SUN/TUE any time after 10pm EST, and early mornings MON/WED/FRI. If anyone is looking for a player and doesn't mind being patient with someone who is brand new pm or reply.
Hello my man I am a gm currently looking for one more player I am running a level 0 start campaign, where you come with a character concept, but not a class, you will get to choose what class you want in game when we start playing Currently the game is not scheduled yet, as I am still writing it, but I will hopefully be able to get it started soon. Anyways, are you interested?
1572738067

Edited 1572738097
Mike
Pro
If you are free I have a paid morning game on Wednesdays.  Let me know if you are interested.