Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Handouts not in the external journal

A game I am the DM of (5th edition D&D, Storm King's Thunder via Marketplace) does not have any handouts showing in the external journal. There are all (probably) of the character sheets in it however. I haven't found any sort of setting that controls this, but would like to have these things in the external. Any help?
Hi Rhooja -  Thanks for reaching out! Would you mind providing me with the exact name of the game in question, please? Also, to confirm, you do not see anything in the external journal? Nothing in Characters or Handouts?

Edited 1572729299
The game was a Storm King's Thunder campaign. It has since been renamed to Maegerageddon. The external journal lists all of the Characters, but zero handouts. Edit: This is the only campaign I've created that seems to have this problem.
Hi Rhooja -  By initial appearances, it actually looks that there is just too much handout data in your game for the external journal to handle. However, I'm going to go ahead and escalate this to our developers to further investigate. I'll let you know as soon as I have additional information. Thank you for your patience!
Thanks! In the meantime, I'll see if deleting some helps at all.
I've deleted or archived a lot of handouts, but I am still not seeing any handouts in the external journal. Any update with this on the developer end?
Hi Rhooja -  Apologies for the delay! Our dev team had to dig into the backend of your game to fix this one. However, good news! The External Journal seems to be working correctly now from what we can tell. Would you mind checking on your end to see if everything looks good and is working now, please? Thank you for your patience!
The handouts are there! Thanks for the help. So it was just a problem with too much handout data?