Hello all, I'm currently a solo player, I used to run with a group, and we did a few different campaigns, all homebrew. A split in friendships has that group broken up, and our campaigns put on, possibly permanent, hold. I know most of the other members of the group have moved on, found other groups to join, and have been doing tabletop things since the incident, however, my work schedule has made it impossible to join any of the groups they joined. I'm looking for whatever I can find, I'm willing to learn new systems, if need be, however if it's a system I don't have, I'll need someone to provide me with the rules. I can only really be around on Sunday, with the Sunday before Thanksgiving and Christmas being no go for me (Overtime at work so we can get the eves off) I have a good handle on character creation for D&D 5e, as it's the system I mainly pull from for my own DM games, however I know some of Warhammer Fantasy/40k, and some Pathfinder. I would be willing to join any discord group to discuss further, or you can just send me a message here, or in my private messages. (If it's important, I am a fairly new player, only with about 2 years tabletop experience, spread between different systems)