Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Doing multiple times the same roll query

Edited 1572821019
Hello everyone, I'm here to ask a very specific question : I have made a macro to generate a NPC name (you can find it below, sorry it's in french) were it asks with a roll query which rollable table (i have one for each race and gender) to use. I want it to give me 3 different names instead of one. Any ideas how I could do it without having to answer the table to roll three times? /w gm &{template:default} {{name=PNJ ?{Race |Nain,Nain :[[1t[PrénomsNains]]]| Humain Homme,Humain  :[[1t[PrénomsHumainsHommes]]]| Humain Femme,Humain  :[[1t[PrénomsHumainsFemmes]]]| Elfe Homme,Elfe  :[[1t[PrénomsElfesHommes]]]| Elfe Femme,Elfe  :[[1t[PrénomsElfesFemmes]]]| Elfe Noir Homme,Elfe Noir  :[[1t[PrénomsElfesNoirsHommes]]]| Elfe Noir Femme,Elfe Noir  :[[1t[PrénomsElfesNoirsFemmes]]]| Barbare Femme,Barbare  :[[1t[PrénomsBarbaresFemmes]]]| Barbare Homme,Barbare  :[[1t[PrénomsBarbaresHommes]]]| Noble Femme,Noble  :[[1t[PrénomsNoblesFemmes]]]| Noble Homme,Noble  :[[1t[PrénomsNoblesHommes]]]| Hobbit Homme,Hobbit  :[[1t[PrénomsHobbitsHommes]]]| Hobbit Femme,Hobbit  :[[1t[PrénomsHobbitsFemmes]]]}}}

Edited 1572822845
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Roll queries work like variables. Just repeat the roll query again. You can remove the option details for the repeat entries: /w gm &{template:default} {{name=PNJ ?{Race |Nain,Nain :[[1t[PrénomsNains]]]| Humain Homme,Humain  :[[1t[PrénomsHumainsHommes]]]| Humain Femme,Humain  :[[1t[PrénomsHumainsFemmes]]]| Elfe Homme,Elfe  :[[1t[PrénomsElfesHommes]]]| Elfe Femme,Elfe  :[[1t[PrénomsElfesFemmes]]]| Elfe Noir Homme,Elfe Noir  :[[1t[PrénomsElfesNoirsHommes]]]| Elfe Noir Femme,Elfe Noir  :[[1t[PrénomsElfesNoirsFemmes]]]| Barbare Femme,Barbare  :[[1t[PrénomsBarbaresFemmes]]]| Barbare Homme,Barbare  :[[1t[PrénomsBarbaresHommes]]]| Noble Femme,Noble  :[[1t[PrénomsNoblesFemmes]]]| Noble Homme,Noble  :[[1t[PrénomsNoblesHommes]]]| Hobbit Homme,Hobbit  :[[1t[PrénomsHobbitsHommes]]]| Hobbit Femme,Hobbit  :[[1t[PrénomsHobbitsFemmes]]]}}} ?{Race } ?{Race } Edit: realized I wasn't very clear. The roll queries will all use the same response.
it worked! Thank you!