Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A library for scripts?

I've looked briefly--perhaps too briefly--at Github but can't seem to find a single page that lists all the Roll20 related scripts that users have added to the service has on it. Does such a page exist? I know a lot scripts have been written in the last four years and it would be nice to find a nice alphabetized list of links to each with a brief description of what they do. I apologize of this has already been asked a million times.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you look at your campaigns API Scripts page, and the install script section, each of the scripts on github is there, and does have a description. There's a lot to wade through, though. And of course, there are some scripts that aren't on github (like my Universal Chat Menus script).  I agree there are better ways to organise it - the wiki does have a script index but i dont think its actively maintained and is out of date.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Minor correction: the 1-click install scripts are a curated subset of the scripts in the GitHub repo. 

Edited 1572884370
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There is also this long out-of-date page in the wiki, which lists some scripts that are in neither place. You can search github with a keyword of Roll20 to find other public repositories: <a href="https://github.com/search?q=roll20" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/search?q=roll20</a> Finally, you can do a site-limited google search and find some forum-only scripts: site:app.roll20.net "[Script]"
The problem too is that some scripts are no longer supported or outdated. Would be nice to have a current listing.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That would have to be curated by a volunteer. Scripts are 99% community effort.
Thanks for all these pointers everyone. :-)