Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][PF2e] Looking for roleplayers for long-term streamed game!

Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey there, I'm Mik. For the past year, I've been hosting a weekly actual-play Twitch stream using Roll20, the Virtuous Vanguard. We've got a growing fan base, sponsorships, donations from Roll20 Marketplace artists, and will be starting a Patreon campaign. Our current campaign is coming to a close, and we're looking to start a new Pathfinder 2E game in December, but a few players aren't able to commit to the time slot, so we're hoping to find a few more players! The concept is a Pathfinder 2e homebrewed setting, with the characters being swept into an extraplanar space, forcing them to explore different planes to find their way home; think fantasy Star Trek Voyager. The show is meant to be largely episodic, with each session being mostly self-encapsulated, allowing new viewers to join in without much backstory - but with secrets to uncover for the long time viewers. The players are encouraged to workshop potential roleplaying segments beforehand; not scripted, but prompted beforehand so the players have a chance to think about their character's reactions beforehand.  In particular, we're looking for the following: Able to commit to Saturday nights, PST 6-10 (time not set in stone) Experienced with tabletop games. PF2e is new, so you need to be willing to learn the system. Familiar enough with Roll20 (using sheets/journal, using tokens, etc) Enjoys being on camera, has decent mic and webcam, and a relatively quiet space. Enjoys roleplaying with other characters, not overtaking the game.  Flexible with their characters (not stubborn with 'but this is what my character would do') Able to even slightly differentiate player voice from character voice. LGBTQ+ friendly. If you're interested in joining us out, or want the link to our current stream so you can see what we're about, please fire me a PM and I'll get back to you asap!

Edited 1572992240
I've had the pleasure of playing in one of Mik's games for a few months now and can vouch for his excellent ability as a GM at all levels. Sessions are fun, consistent, and fully immersive using many technical resources at the same time. I look forward to seeing this project come to fruition!
Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Eric! I'm glad you've been enjoying it, and thanks for the props (even if you sound like a community manager plant :P) I'm still looking for a few more players! If you've got any questions, please hit me up!
Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey guys, I've had a few PMs for this, but there are still some slots for players who might be interested! Please PM me with any questions you might have, or ask here!