Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Not Authorized To Post

Edited 1572998744
I am unable to send anyone a PM. I have attempted multiple browsers (Chrome, Brave, Firefox All Fresh installs), multiple computers, and some computers attempted are even at different locations (different towns). whenever I go to click send on my written out message the page looks like it tries to send then goes to a white page with the only words on it on the top left corner are " Not Authorized To Post" I am able to reply to private messages sent to me first, just not initiate them No anti-Virus on some computers used, Trend Micro on Some. 
Dont know if you guys did something but the issue seems to be resolved as of today. I appreciate whatever you might have done. 
Since this is resolved I will close this thread.