Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Change Graphic Represents event not firing when reset to None

I have a script that is firing on a change : graphic : represents event when I change from None/Generic Token to an existing character, but the event doesn't fire when changing from an existing character back to None/Generic Token. Has anyone else seen this? Is this WAI?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That is unexpected behavior. I'll see about recreating this tonight. 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ok, I'm getting the event fine for when the represents is set to None: If you want to post the code you're using, I can try and sort out why it might not be showing up for you?  Note that these events only happen when a human makes the change via the UI, not when the API makes the change.
Thanks so much for checking on this Aaron. In paring down the code in order to post it, I found the problem. It's working for me now. Thanks again!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Sweet!!