Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e Greasemonkey's handbook ATUM character sheets

Hi I would like to run a D&D 5e game using the greasemonkey's handbook where the players will later be able to make and pilot ATUMs. Is it possible for someone to make a character sheet that includes an area for the players ATUMs. I was thinking of having the ATUMs being on another page kind of like how the bio page is for the normal 5e character sheets. If anyone would be able to help me make or convert the normal character sheet please let me know. I will help as much as I can giving all information that would be required on the sheets.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Gryphon said: Hi I would like to run a D&D 5e game using the greasemonkey's handbook where the players will later be able to make and pilot ATUMs. Is it possible for someone to make a character sheet that includes an area for the players ATUMs. I was thinking of having the ATUMs being on another page kind of like how the bio page is for the normal 5e character sheets. If anyone would be able to help me make or convert the normal character sheet please let me know. I will help as much as I can giving all information that would be required on the sheets. Making changes to the 5E sheet is one of the harder things one could do(as it it in the complex end when it comes to Roll20 sheets), and would require understanding of HTML/CSS&JavaScript. Customizing Roll20 character Sheets require Pro subscription as well. That being said, I can tell you that the Star Wars 5E sheet have a tab for starships, which could be enough for your needs, or serve as a base to modify the 5E sheet. It uses the 5E ruleset at the core, but have different skill list, an Spells are split into Force and Tech Powers, both using a (Spell)point system for tracking instead of the standard spell slot method. The SW5E sheet was created little over 1 year ago, so it have missed out on a year of update/refactoring, so there might exist some differences between the 5E and the SW5E sheet that need fixed if you borrow code from both. My suggestion is that you take a look at the SW5E sheet in Roll20(named "Star Wars 5e" in the sheet dropdown) and compare it the the 5E sheet's NPC sheet, and see if either would function close enough for your gaming needs. If that isn't the case, you'd need to think if you're willing to take the time to learn how to do it yourself(and at least temporally get a Pro subscription), or find someone else to do it. If you look at the Character Sheet Request Thread , you see there exists a number of sheet request that haven't been fulfilled, as well as a number of suggestions how to increase your odds of getting a request fulfilled.
That could work however its not quite what I'm looking for, since it isn't a tab like the spells or bio but it instead changes the type of sheet like how characters and npcs are. Doing that would involve having to give players a second sheet one that is for their ATUM and one for their character since you can't give the ATUMs and characters different stats on one sheet. If its not possible I can just give the players two character sheets and have the players ignore unnecessary stuff on their ATUM's character sheet, I was just hoping I wouldn't have to give people two sheets.