Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Hello all, i am new to dnd (only played one campaign) and I really enjoyed it. I would like to learn more and learn how to play on roll20. If you’re willing to teach me I am available wed-fri after 5pm cst. And all day Sat. Please and thank you.
Hey Jonny I'm started a new game .... played roll20 but move to maptools... and now comming back .... thinking of getting a game going Saturday....