Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Uploading animated token/graphics

(Not certain whether to post this here or in marketplace, feel free to move it or delete it if it's in the wrong place) So I notice there are a small handful of marketplace icon/graphic packs that offer animated tokens/map pieces (Running water, spell effects, etc.) and I wanted to make a few simple animated sprites of my players characters and let them use those, but no matter what format I upload my animations in it always only displays the first frame of animation instead of playing the loop. Does anyone know how those marketplace animated packs are doing it or what format they're saving their loops as to make them work on the R20 tabletop?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Here's the wiki entry on Animation files . Hopefully you can find what you are looking for there.
keithcurtis said: Here's the wiki entry on Animation files . Hopefully you can find what you are looking for there. Ahhh looks like I have to save them as webm's. Thanks pal! This'll help me add that extra razzledazzle for my players.