Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Upgrade in Progress

Edited 1573057609
Hello, I have a campaign where I'm getting the endless Upgrade in Progress bug. The campaign is 'Shadowrun PBP Ganger Campaign' Thanks for your help!
Hello Jagawatz, I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. To rule out possible issue,  please carefully work through these steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through all of the requested information in  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log! Thank you!
Hi, Thanks for the copy/paste reply but this is an issue on your end, not mine. Please make my campaign accessible again.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Those steps (1-3) are designed to help determine where the problem is. Step 4 is essential for the dev team to understand what is going on under the hood.
1. I have tried both Chrome and Firefox. 2. I have disabled all extensions 3. I have cleared my cache. The problem persists. 4.    - Description: When I try to open my campaign I am stopped with a message about ' We're doing a little spring cleaning to optimize your game. Please wait...' - Step by Step Instructions: Just open the 'Shadowrun PBP Ganger Campaign' - Settings, Chrome, Latest Version. Windows 10, Yes its enabled, N/A, No extensions. Console Log: (index):18 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined     at (index):18
Hi, just checking to see if there have been any updates on this issue?

Edited 1574020349
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hi Jagawatz -  I went ahead and sent you a message to discuss and resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience!