Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

DM looking for players for a D&D 5e campaign

1573268759

Edited 1573509779
I was starting up a D&D campaign, then all but one of my players dropped out. Now I need more people, so I turn to you. All races and classes allowed, but you'll have to add them as custom if they're non SRD. I can help you if you need it. You start at level 3 with one uncommon magic item. We'll be playing weekly on Fridays at 9:00 EST. There will be plenty of combat, but we're hoping for some RP too. Here's the hook: The players are a guild of adventurers, going on small quests and doing good. But one day, you defended a town from an evil druid, who was destroying a town to find something. Once you vanquished him, you discovered he was hunting for a fire elemental stone. The town handed possession of the stone to your guild, and dark forces took notice. Now it's a race against multiple evils to find and claim four elemental artifacts. EDIT: We're full now. Thanks to everyone who asked, and I hope those of you who missed it find groups.
im interested
I'd love to join up! I'd ideally like to play a homebrew class/race (Hollow Knight based if that's okay) but if not I can work with whatever!
Sounds like fun! I'd be interested in this! 
I would absolutely be interested in this! I’ve really been wanting to try out a red Dragonborn Paladin. I have discord and can be ready to play this Friday!
i would love to join im dispo whenever i have little experience but i want to lear
I would be interested in joining. I would love to play either a tiefling warlock or a gnome necromancer. I enjoy some good combat and get very much into the roleplaying.
I'm sorry, we're already full. I may even have too many players, but we'll see. Thanks for you interest, and best of luck finding a group!