Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Consistant location and size for Tracker

There has GOT TO BE a way that the Tracker can be closed and reopened and have it show back up in a spot on my screen that I have on the side where it fits snugly away and not in the way of everything WITHOUT having to grab it and move it every time it gets put away and then brought back out. If I want it over on the right from top to bottom of page in a slim column - why can't it open up that way each time it is used without me having to screw with it? Similar to Character sheet, etc. The character sheets kind of do this (when I double click shrink them and open them back up - they remember where they were).

Edited 1573401237
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
not exactly what you're looking for, but you can minimize the turn tracker the same way you can a character sheet or handout. However, that doesn't help if you want to close the turn tracker because combat is over and it shouldn't be up. I'd actually like to see your requested behavior for all the vtt windows. If they're closed they should reopen in the same space they were at when they closed. Maybe have it only remember within a session, or some other way to accomodate changing screen sizes if you log in to the vtt on different computers at different times. Now, if only I had a vote to spare.
I would suggest having tracker be popped out like a character sheet so it can be moved on to a separate monitor giving it more flexibility.
I would settle for "that session". Having a pop out adds issues when attempting to stream it and capture even ~another~ window.

Edited 1573503186
Mike deBoston
Compendium Curator
This might work for you. I used Stylus to override the position settings and lock them down. div[aria-labelledby="ui-id-9"] { position: fixed; top: 20px !important; left: 60px !important; } I consider this a little risky because Roll20 doesn't guarantee that the tracker box will have the "ui-id-9" value. It might be different on every browser, or per session, or whatever. For what it's worth, it worked for me even when I reloaded a game, and when I switched to a different game. If worse came to worse, you could always edit the Stylus code just before each recording session. Essential Link to Keith's Stylus thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7209333/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7209333/slug%7D</a> Note to Keith: I think your 1st Stylus thread should be edited to have a link to the 2nd one.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .