Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Workers not running

Okay I'm going a little insane here.&nbsp; I have been working on the next major release of my Mythras sheet which is a complete rewrite from the ground up and started working on some of the sheet worker stuff.&nbsp; I found that that the sheet workers did not appear to be running at all.&nbsp; No console logs are showing up in the console.&nbsp; To debug I started breaking things down into more simple tests.&nbsp; Eventually I created a fresh new campaign, disabled all my extensions, started with a new browser profile and reduced the custom sheet code down to: &lt;div&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;script type=text/worker&gt; on('sheet:opened',function(){ &nbsp; &nbsp; console.log("Sheet worker test"); }); &lt;/script&gt; Still I am getting no "Sheet worker test" in the console.&nbsp; My console logs are: <a href="https://pastebin.com/DSq9qifG" rel="nofollow">https://pastebin.com/DSq9qifG</a> Any clue why this may not be working?
Okay so soon as I posted this I got the idea to put "" around text/worker and replace the single quotes around sheet:opened &nbsp;with double quotes and add some spacing, ie ,_function()_{.&nbsp; One of those things or a combination of them got things working again.
And in case anyone else ever runs into this.&nbsp; I reversed my changed one by one and it was wrapping text/worker in double quotes that fixed it.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Yes, the script and roll template tags require property values to be wrapped in full quotes.
Since this has been resolved I will close the thread.