Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

- Looking for Players - Running a Traveller (Mongoose 2nd Edition) Sci-Fi campaign [LFP][FREE]

Hi all, I'm looking to start running a Traveller campaign, using Mongoose 2nd Editin rules. Beginners welcome - details are here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/5423496/traveller-homebrew" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/5423496/traveller-homebrew</a>
1573490615

Edited 1573490646
Shane
Plus
what timezone would it be in? (link doesn't work for me)
Your link goes to a page that requires authorization. I'd be interested in seeing the details to know if it would work in my schedule.
Sounds like an interesting game. Been waiting to try a scifi game.
Apologies all seems I can't link to the game the way I thought - aim is to play at 7pm GMT on Mondays
would love to play im a novice but want to play dm if slot are free