Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D 5e] Professional GM Looking to Play?

Hi all, Are you a professional GM who creates/runs high-quality campaigns that allow players to bring their characters to life?  Do you find you spend a lot of time customizing your world/module in order provide a unique experience for your players?  Do you also wish you could actually be a player for once? Well, me too.  I am looking for another pro GM who is running or preparing to run a weekly game that would like a chance to be a player and also has an open slot in their game.  I would join their game, and they'd join mine.  Both GMs get a chance to be a player in a high-quality game.  Win-win. If this interests you, here are the details: My campaign - starts 12/1/19 with weekly sessions on Sundays @ 6 PM EST to 10 PM EST with a 10 minute break at the half-way mark.  Game is currently in the recruiting phase (four players recruited so far.)  It is a homebrew world with a lot of flexibility for player choices. My availability to join a game as a PC is: Thursday or Friday evenings 5 PM EST at the earliest, ending no later than 11 PM EST. Saturday or Sunday mornings or perhaps afternoons. If you are planning on running a module, I have run the following already: Curse of Strahd Dungeon of the Mad Mage (first couple of levels.) Lost Mines of Phandelver Tomb of Annhiliation If this concept sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know.  I'd be happy to discuss further details on Discord. -Adam
We would love you to join us for our West March dnd 5e campaign. We have 3+ dms and 20+ players so far. There are missions every week involving combat, rescue, bounty hunting, puzzle, and player driven. Message one of the GMs to see if they would be interested. Check us out and mention you were sent by Aelar Rake. I look forward to seeing you in the campaign. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>
Heyo Adam! Hit me up on discord. I think I have a potential slot for ya. Charles (Into the Unknown)#4314
My games alot smaller, but high quality. Currently were gonna be doing a homebrew Supernatural Western. Feel free to message if interested. Third Campaign in a seroes, were consistent.&nbsp;