Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Roll20 on Tablet not working

A few of my players are using a tablet to play our D&D game; I'm paying for the pro account, as are they so they can use the mobile features in other games, but they cannot hear the music I play through the jukebox, cannot move their tokens, cannot use the tools (like the ruler), and cannot pan the maps. These issues have been a considerable hindrance to our game since they can't control their characters during combat. I've tested using Roll20 on my tablet in other games, and I have the same issues. It used to work fine until Apple's 13.1.3 system update. If someone could help us, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Are you talking about the app, or using Roll20 on the browser?
Hi Brianna D., Currently the iPad version of the app has a couple known issues that will require a complete rebuild in order to fix. You can read more about available workarounds for known problems and why we're currently unable to update the app at this time:  Workarounds for Issues with the Ipad Roll20 App . We will close this thread to keep discovered issues and workarounds consolidated. We ask that further discussion is posted in the above linked thread.