Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e D&D] [Pay what you want] [$0-10] [7PM PSD] [SAT] Looking for players to join this game

<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/183522/secure-contain-protect" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/183522/secure-contain-protect</a> This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate of $10 USD Monthly via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Looking for players to join this game. If you do decide that you would like to pay it's $10 USD via PayPal for the entire group. Payment is tipping but only if you want to. If I get $10 I'll use it to get a pro account to make the game better. I run multiple games a week so this could also help them, if not it's ok. Details are in the link but I'll cover a few things here and if you have questions feel free to ask. Again payment can by $0, just giving the option to tip and the first game is always free or the entire game if your not able to pay so don't worry. Game is at 7 PM PSD (9PMCST, 10PM EST) on Saturday. All Wizards of the Coast published work is allowed (including UA) Level 3 Start, feel free to multi-class. Ratio of RP to Combat is 75/25. Be over 18 to play. Massive earthquake hits the land and creatures are starting to appear and people are going missing. Magic and steam are a theme. HB world. Anything else you would like to know let me know.
We've got a few people now, but it looks like we're still looking for a couple more. Check the link for some more info on the setting and to apply if you're interested. =)
Still looking for people to join the campaign. We have three but room for at most 3 more. This week will be the start. Feel free to take a look.
Going to start soon but there is still room. Check it out and come join Session 0. Remember you can pay $0 so don't be afraid to check the game info.