Hi there! I'm Rabbit. Currently I have a group of 5 players, set and ready to go at anytime. We're in need of a DM! Heres some information! We're cosplayers, we were planning to cosplay our characters while in session! (Risky, I know. We could spend money on our outfits only to die off a few levels later). We have players that are really new and some who have some experience! We're looking for a DM with game knowledge and who will be willing to offer help to players who need assistance. Please contact me, comment on this post, etc if you are interested in helping us out to get our characters up and running. We will be playing 5E of DnD, using discord for voice chat most likely. We have a discord server set up where we are all active. Our available day to play is Wednesday in the late afternoon till late night (7ish to 11 Central Time, open to more offers). We have characters set up with our basic information if you'd like to get to know us. More likely places to contact me are: My discord is: Rabbit#2259 Instagram is: Rabbit.gg