Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stormbringer 5th edition sheet

Sorry to bother, I was wondering if someone finalized a 5th edition version of the Stormbringer character sheet, given the differences between the 4th and 5th/Elric edition. Besides, not having really tried to play through roll20 before, can I play without a character sheet at all? Thanks and pardon me, I'm really new here
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I think you can use one of the existing stormbringer sheets for 5th/elric. It has a config setting that lets you hide the hit location table and play without it.  If it's not quite right, you can play without a sheet. Just use the attributes and abilities tab - put stats and skills in the attributes pane, and create rolls in the abilities pane. This is what we had to do before character sheets were introduced. It's not pretty, but it works.
Thank you very much!
David
Sheet Author
GiGs said: I think you can use one of the existing stormbringer sheets for 5th/elric. It has a config setting that lets you hide the hit location table and play without it.  If it's not quite right, you can play without a sheet. Just use the attributes and abilities tab - put stats and skills in the attributes pane, and create rolls in the abilities pane. This is what we had to do before character sheets were introduced. It's not pretty, but it works. It is a different game system

Edited 1570616020
David
Sheet Author
carlo m. said: Sorry to bother, I was wondering if someone finalized a 5th edition version of the Stormbringer character sheet, given the differences between the 4th and 5th/Elric edition. Besides, not having really tried to play through roll20 before, can I play without a character sheet at all? Thanks and pardon me, I'm really new here I am looking  into a Elric/Stormbringer 5 sheet now.
David
Sheet Author
Working on the sheet now.
Great, thanks!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm looking forward to it, too!