Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][GMT][5e] New player seeking for a group

I am currently able to play during weekends mostly(friday/saturday/sunday) from 6-8pm(flexible) gmt time. I am looking to learn and play different settings not limited to 5e. 
I'm in some groups of what you are looking for. We are playing: Sat 10pm est - Dragons of Icespire Peak Sun 7pm est - Ghost of Saltmarsh Thur 7pm est - Lost Mines of Phandelver Also the groups are 3-4ppl each. We just started less than two weeks ago so you have not missed much. Let me know, send me a pvt message.
Click Me This Shiny Wording Here