Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Role Play Heavy 5E Ravenloft Themed Game with a slightly unique concept...

Edited 1574214364
Ajax
Pro
First things first: This is an All Human Campaign, the characters are not Pre-Generated but are Pre-Determined. Also they require players with a working knowledge of 5E D&D. Also they require a specific cast, three male and two female players. A Couple would be Ideal for two of the spots, it would help advance the story greatly. The Roles: Magdelana: Human Female Vistani (gypsy), she can be either a Sorcerer, Warlock, or Wizard (level 5) Steffan: Human Male Vistani (gypsy), he must be a Rogue (level 5) Ceasare: Human Male, Unigue PC, must be a Fighter or Paladin (he is Over 350 years old, and doesn't not know why he still lives), (level 5) Ireena: Human Female, adopted daughter of a Wealthy Noble, has a secret her father must never know, must be a Bard (Level 5) Father Gregor: Human Male, he must be a Christian Cleric (Priest) (Level 6) These five make up a secret group, whose real adventure has yet to begin... Brief History: The lands surrounding the town of Barovia have flourished since the destruction of Strahd Von Zarovich, the vampire, the mists that plagued the lands disappeared, dead forests returned to their natural greenery, the people enjoyed nights that were not so dark, there were no longer nightly disappearances which had been so common. Each year the people of Barovia celebrated on the anniversary of the Devil Strahd's demise October 31st, that was 13 years ago last week, on the 1st of November (7 days ago) at High Noon something terrible happened... Play to find out what... If you are interested in playing in a heavily role playing focused game, where you as a player are totally involved (you have to be) post here with the following bit of information. Age and Gender: Are you part of a Couple where both of you are able to Play a Role? 5E Experience: Have You Played Curse of Strahd? (has no bearing on your acceptance): Are you able to Commit to a Game that will Play from 7:00 PM CDT until 10:00 PM CDT around 3 to 4 times per month until it completed? The Game day will most likely be a Tuesday three times per month. Thank you for reading this, I hope you find it to your liking... -Ajax
I am interested in this game if on sundays. I started a game with you before and my work changed so i had to withdrawl. Some of my best sessions so wish to team up again if possible. Im willing to take any of the roles.
The schedule of this game will probably be Tuesday Nights, 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM CST, and it will play three times per month. -Ajax
Greetings and salutations!         I really like the synopsis of this campaign and am very interested in finding out what happened.  Age and Gender: 29 (30 in Dec) Female Are you part of a Couple where both of you are able to Play a Role? I am part of a couple, but unless the games were on Thursday evenings he could not play along. (Dunno how he would feel playing a rogue though) ((Also, it will cause no conflict to role-play a relationship with another player if it were to come to that.)) 5E Experience: Moderate experience both as PC and DM. (lots of experience playing Bard) Have You Played Curse of Strahd? (has no bearing on your acceptance): Not the entire module, but I get the gist, and when it was played there was heavy homebrew twists. (I've actually had to "act out" as Ireena when we played cause the DM didn't want to and I love to interact with NPCs!) Are you able to Commit to a Game that will Play from 7:00 PM CDT until 10:00 PM CDT around 3 to 4 times per month until it completed? Absolutely!         My discord tag is GraveyardGhoulie#0974, hope to hear from you, but if not happy adventures! -Ghoulie
Still looking for some interest...
Age and Gender: 21 and male Are you part of a Couple where both of you are able to Play a Role? unfortunately no. but am willing to rp a relationship or take the single character  5E Experience: I've been paying attention to the 5e for the past 2 years but i have little play time. ive watched many a podcasts and videos to learn what i cant through playing. Have You Played Curse of Strahd? (has no bearing on your acceptance): not at all Are you able to Commit to a Game that will Play from 7:00 PM CDT until 10:00 PM CDT around 3 to 4 times per month until it completed? the time works out for me perfectly!

Edited 1575169948
Greetings Age and Gender: 41. Male Are you part of a Couple where both of you are able to Play a Role? Not a couple but can role play with a willing party. 5E Experience: 1 month but have 25 years of experience in 2ed Have You Played Curse of Strahd? (has no bearing on your acceptance): Yes I have another CoS camp but I run a bard/rogue/barbarian half elf. i don't think its the same setting. Are you able to Commit to a Game that will Play from 7:00 PM CDT until 10:00 PM CDT around 3 to 4 times per month until it completed? For the foreseeable future? Yes. If its a Tuesday. unfortunately due to me having 5  camps atm only Tuesday and Fridays are available. Side note. I am fine playing a Female as well. and classes doesn't bother me. Any class will be fine. Discord tag: SkyeRen#9192

Edited 1575187107
Hi I'm Drusi Age and Gender: 35 Female Are you part of a Couple where both of you are able to Play a Role? No, I am just me 5E Experience: 2 years of 5e played lots of homebrew campaigns.  Have You Played Curse of Strahd? (has no bearing on your acceptance): Yes but did not complete, only got to level 6 Are you able to Commit to a Game that will Play from 7:00 PM CDT until 10:00 PM CDT around 3 to 4 times per month until it completed? Yes The only day I have a prior commitment is on Weds.  The Game day will most likely be a Tuesday three times per month. Thank you for considering me Also I love bards, they are awesome. 
Hello, Mister Ajax I don't know if you have your rost completed already, so I'll just apply anyway. Age and Gender: I am a male human, 26 years so far. Are you part of a Couple where both of you are able to Play a Role? Fortunatelly, my girlfriend is very interested in role playing. However, we had not the time to develop her skills. So: No, not yet. 5E Experience: I've played a lot of 5E in roll20. Most characters were rougue,monks, fighter, paladins and clerics Have You Played Curse of Strahd? (has no bearing on your acceptance): I have not. Are you able to Commit to a Game that will Play from 7:00 PM CDT until 10:00 PM CDT around 3 to 4 times per month until it completed? Yes. Thanks for the audience.  Blessings upon you.